THE BOY WHO WOULDN’T GROW UP - A musical adaptation of the 1911 novel by J.M.Barrie
A modern musical interpretation of a classic story.
Primary School (Y2-Y6) singers
16 songs with linking, musical narrations.
A piano/vocal score, words and backing tracks will be sent with your purchase.
Materials will be sent as a download via email.
It should be noted that 10% of all sales goes to the Great Ormond Street charity.
1. Introduction - "This is a story from long ago. We're on a journey to and fro . . . "
2. Kensington Gardens - "White front door, open wide, up the steps and go inside. Through the hall, climb the stairs, nurs'ry floor, a rocking chair . . ."
3.Discovered/Stitch Me a Shadow - "Stepping into the gloom, Peter searches through the room . . ."
3a. Stitch Me a Shadow (reprise)
3b. Tinkerbell - "Flying all around the world with Peter Pan. Sparkles, faery dust and curls,that's what I am . . . "
4. Invitation/Fly With Me - "Come with me and we'll fly together over the rooves and across London town . . ."
5. Mother - "Bedtime tales for you to read. Caring arms are all I need. Mother there for me. Sat upon her knee . . ."
6. Fly with Me (Reprise)
7. The Island of Lost Boys - "Island, lost boys. Out there on the island, lost boys . . . "
8. Things that Go Bump in the Night - "Asleep, in bed, what's that you just said? Awake, all scared, a bump in the night . . ."
9. We're on the Island - "We're on the island, we've met Peter's crew. We're on the island along with you . . ."
11. Tigerlily - "Peter saved me from the pirates. Battled all those evil pirates. Peter saved me from the pirates . . . "
12. Bump in the Night/Hook - "He's here. Watch out! It's him, Captain Hook! . . ."
13. 'Tis Me, Mister Smee - "Swab the decks and trim the mainsail. Polish the brass and brush the cat's tail . . ."
13a. Kidnap - "We are gonna get you. We will kidnap you! Who is gonna save you? Save you? No one soon . . "
14. Poison - "Poison! Peter! Watch the poison . . . "
15. Tick Tock Croc - "Crocodile, crocodile. With a smile. Tick, tock. . . "
16. Returning Home - "Sailing home across the sea. Peter thinks they want to flee. Will they return to that land? . . ."
Versions for other ensembles are available on request . . SATB with Orchestral arrangement, for example.
We Also Recommend